Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: his? I am also a grandchil

his? I am also a grandchil 1 week 1 day ago #66183

• ylq
  • Expert Boarder
Life is like a colorful picture. When you capture the ray of purest and most harmonious color from it, do you realize that it is a smile, a most innocent, friendly and beautiful smile. The elapsed time does not fade the memory, this smile makes me feel so kind, and it makes me hard to forget that a summer afternoon, the sky suddenly rained. I wandered in the hallway of the school carrying my schoolbag, my heart was anxious, "Sister, let's go together!" A childish voice came from behind me. I turned around and it turned out to be a little girl who didn't look eight or nine years old. She said, and shook the small umbrella in her hand. "Oh!" I froze, and suddenly an indescribable grateful came to my heart. "Thank you! Little classmate. The girl's mouth narrowed, two shallow dimples on her face, and a pale white face. Suddenly it became reddish, and the big eyes blinked a few times, looking more and more innocent and cute. The umbrella opened in the rain and I took her little hand to walk in the rain Marlboro Red. A pure and beautiful smile remained in my memory In the middle of the day, I also saw a flashing heart Marlboro Lights. In the summer vacation, for the first time, I went to see my grandmother by coach alone. The thick gasoline smell made me want to vomit, and I finally fell asleep. .I dreamed of grandma, as if I was still lying in her arms. I opened my eyes. "Child, you woke up! "A kind and caring voice made me feel so kind. Ah, I found myself lying in the arms of an old and unknown grandma." Child, you are motion sick. "The old lady gently wiped the sweat from my forehead with a handkerchief and slowly helped me up. My heart was sour and my eyes became astringent." Really, thank you so much, grandma! " "Where is this? I am also a grandchild!" The old lady smiled slightly, her eyes narrowed into a line, and the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes condensed into a line. Really, it was a bit like my grandma. A kind and kind smile made me unforgettable Cigarettes Online, and another love melted into my heart.
Smile means understanding and friendliness. Smile means sincere love. Isn't this smile the crystallization of the true, kind and beautiful life? Isn't this smile the joyful note of weaving social harmony and the sincere bond between people's hearts?
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds