At Millenium Water, we strive to perform all duties associated with being a small system operator in a timely manner to keep our systems in full compliance with state regulations. These duties involve:
- Supervising the day to day operation of your water system.
- Complying with all state regulations and codes to ensure the delivery of safe and clean drinking water.
- Collecting and/or overseeing the collection of all mandated water samples, reviewing analysis results, and reporting all results to the proper state agencies.
- Reporting any quality violations to the consumer within specified time frame.
- Advising the system owner on proper procedures, upgrades, repairs, and preventative maintenance necessary to maintain the integrity of the small water system.
- Being available to accompany any regulatory officials for onsite inspections.
We're the "Complete" Water System Management Company
In April of 2005, Millenium Water of Uncasville, CT and LaFramboise Water Service of Thompson, CT joined forces and formed a "complete" water system management company. By combining expertise in small water system management with many years in building, installing, and repairing water systems, we're able to provide service that can't be beat.
LaFramboise Water Service also has over 15 years in the business of installing and repairing water treatment systems. The parent company, LaFramboise Well Drilling has been in operation since 1955 and enjoys one of the best reputations in the ground water industry and brings along the added benefit of a full service well drilling and pump service company. Together, we look forward to serving small water systems for many years to come.
REGISTER ONLINE FOR A 10%-OFF COUPON TOWARD ANY SELECT WATER TREATMENT